The United States has ended search operations for two objects it shot down earlier this month in the aftermath of downing a suspected Chinese spy balloon, according to a statement released by the Pentagon.
"US Northern Command recommended that search operations conclude today near Deadhorse, Alaska, and on Lake Huron, as search activities have discovered no debris from airborne objects shot down on Feb. 10 and Feb. 12, 2023," it said.
No debris was found after suspicious airborne objects were shot down near Alaska and over Lake Huron in Michigan and the search operations are now over, the US Northern Command and the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) said in a statement.
ReplyDelete