Saturday, June 23, 2018

Pentagon indefinitely suspends some military exercises with South Korea

military exercises with South Korea
The United States and South Korea have agreed to indefinitely suspend two exchange program training exercises, the Pentagon has said, in the aftermath of the summit earlier this month between US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.


"To support implementing the outcomes of the Singapore Summit, and in coordination with our Republic of Korea ally, Secretary Mattis has indefinitely suspended select exercises," Pentagon spokeswoman Dana White said.

"This includes suspending Freedom Guardian along with two Korean Marine Exchange Program training exercises scheduled to occur in the next three months," Ms White said.
 (RTE)
 23/6/18
-

Trump Ready to Provide Security Assurances to North Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only News