NATO does not rule out strikes against international terrorist groups from distance if they try to establish themselves in Afghanistan, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg told a news conference after a meeting of the North Atlantic Council on Afghanistan on Tuesday.
"The agreement that the United States made with Taliban last year in February 2020, was an agreement that the United States agreed to end its military presence in Afghanistan and NATO Allies agree to that and follow the US decision. But at the same time, the Taliban agreed to make sure that Afghanistan not once again becomes a platform for international terrorists to organize, plan, terrorist attacks against NATO Allied countries," Stoltenberg said.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Only News