Monday, January 9, 2023

Kremlin backs defence ministry’s Kramatorsk death toll claim

The Kremlin says it is confident about the defence ministry’s statement that 600 Ukrainian soldiers had been “destroyed” in an attack on Kramatorsk city.

“The Kremlin has absolute confidence. I would like to remind you of the president’s words that the main source of information is the Ministry of Defence,” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters in a daily briefing.

According to Reuters news agency, a Russian missile attack on Kramatorsk missed its targets, and there were no apparent signs of casualties, despite Moscow claiming it had killed 600 Ukrainian soldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only News