Monday's clashes with Serbian protesters in northern Kosovo were caused by the actions of Kosovar police, not the troops of NATO's local KFOR contingent, Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said on Friday.
Earlier in the week, the media reported that the clashes occurred at the moment when KFOR soldiers began to push Serbian protesters away from Kosovar police vehicles.
"They don't show the moment when the clashes started. It was done by the police of self-proclaimed Kosovo, not NATO," Vucic told the Prva broadcaster.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Only News