Friday, June 16, 2023

South Korea recovers parts of rocket used in North's satellite launch

South Korea has recovered from the sea part of a rocket used in North Korea's failed attempt to launch its first military satellite last month, the Joint Chiefs of Staff said on Friday.

The debris was salvaged on Thursday evening, the military said, adding that they continued to search for additional objects from what the North claimed was a space launch vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only News