Thursday, July 25, 2024

Israel says ready to hit Houthis again while urging US-led coalition to take lead

Israel is prepared to attack Houthi-controlled parts of Yemen again following its air strike last week, the country’s top diplomat said, though would prefer the US-led maritime security coalition to take the lead role.

Foreign Minister Israel Katz said the Iran-backed militant group is planning fresh attacks after a long-distance Houthi drone killed a man in Tel Aviv on July 19, and is undeterred despite Israel’s counter-strike on the Red Sea port of Hodeidah the following day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only News