The Syrian army has redeployed along several frontlines with the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces in northeast Syria, the Defence Ministry said on Monday, following a spike in tensions between the two sides.
The statement emphasised the move was not a prelude to military action, but intended to prevent repeated attacks and attempts by the Kurdish-led group to seize territory.
Witnesses said the army had earlier sealed off two districts in Aleppo city under SDF control, prompting scattered protests by residents.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Only News