Sunday, May 24, 2026

Russian Retaliatory Strikes Did Not Target Ukrainian Civilian Infrastructure

 No strikes on Ukrainian civilian infrastructure were planned or carried out as part of Russia's retaliatory attacks, the Russian Defense Ministry said on Sunday.

"No strikes were planned or carried out on Ukrainian civilian infrastructure," the ministry said in a statement.

The Russian forces struck Ukrainian arms factories, military infrastructure, command posts of the Ground Forces Main Command, the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry and other command posts of the Ukrainian armed forces, the ministry added.

 "In response to the terrorist attacks by Ukraine on civilian targets in Russia, the Russian Armed Forces launched a massive strike using Oreshnik, Iskander, Kinzhal and Zircon missiles… as well as unmanned aerial vehicles to strike enemy’s military command posts, air bases and military-industrial production complexes in Ukraine," the ministry stated.

The ministry added that all designated targets were hit and objectives of the preliminary-set mission had been achieved.

 Condemning the deliberate Ukrainian strike on a college dormitory in the LPR, Russian Human Rights Commissioner Yana Lantratova declared that the atrocity, now known as the "Starobelsk Massacre," will be enshrined in the indictment against the criminal Kiev regime—a regime that has exposed its terrorist nature by targeting unarmed civilians.
"The 'Starobelsk Massacre' will be included in the indictment against the Ukrainian regime. We will not forget and we will not forgive," Lantratova vowed.

3 comments:

  1. "The Starobelsk Massacre" will be included in the indictment against the Kiev regime, stated OmbudswomanYana Lantratova

    It was a deliberate terrorist strike: three waves, 16 drones hit exactly the same spot. There were no military targets nearby, Lantratova said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Старобельская расправа" войдёт в обвинительное заключение против киевского режима, заявила уполномоченный по правам человека в РФ Яна Лантратова, комментируя удар ВСУ по колледжу и общежитию в Старобельске в ЛНР.

      Это был целенаправленный террористический удар: три волны, 16 БПЛА били точно в одно и то же место. Рядом не было никаких военных объектов, сказала Лантратова.

      "С точки зрения международного гуманитарного права — это однозначно военное преступление. <... > Мы не забудем и не простим", — сказала она.

      Delete
  2. Макрон осудил ответный удар России «Орешником» по Украине после теракта в Старобельске. При этом французский президент никак не реагировал на теракт ВСУ, жертвами которого стали спящие студенты.

    Каллас назвала ответ РФ на действия Украины «политической тактикой устрашения» и пообещала, что министры иностранных дел ЕС обсудят, как усилить давление на Россию.

    При этом трагедию в ЛНР глава евродипломатии, как и Макрон, проигнорировала.

    ReplyDelete

Only News

Featured Post

US Democratic congresswoman : There is no difference between 'moderate' rebels and al-Qaeda or the ISIS

United States Congresswoman and Democratic Party member Tulsi Gabbard on Wednesday revealed that she held a meeting with Syrian Presiden...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin